Sunday 13 September 2009

Wagyu Burger


Home made. I was going give a big "fuck you Neil Perry ours is better than yours" but his Wagyu Burger at Rockpool Bar and Grill is still one of the best burgers I've ever had. This one from Michelle is superb though.
  • Topside Wagyu steak (8 score) - a lot cheaper cut than your average Wagyu but still melt in your mouth deliciousness.
  • Provolone cheese.
  • Eshallots - that's French for onions.
  • Santa Rosa tomatoes.
  • Hank's Jam Tomato Chutney.
  • Red Oak and Baby Cos lettuce.
  • Bread rolls from Coles. Yeah, all my usual Vietnamese bakers were closed but the fresh Coles stuff is still better than Baker's Delight.
  • The pièce de résistance though is Michelle's home made mayonnaise.
Now there's a piece of cumquat tart to come with my name on it... after I take Copernicus for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment