Friday 18 September 2009

Vue de Monde 5

Well I'm well and truly stuffed. At around 1k I'd better be.
Happy birthday Dob.

Update 21/09/2009: Vue de Monde is one of only two 3 hat restaurants in Melbourne. Ooh and don't I have a rant about this. If you click here to the post about Movida you can read my 2 bob about overpriced overrated Melbourne restaurants. Let me also state that meal we had was very very rich and very good and we had a great time. I mean, I must've had a great time. My indigestion lasted for almost 2 days. ;-)

BOULE DE CARAMEL FOURRÉE À LA MOUSSE DE FRUITS DE LA PASSION
Passionfruit foam set into a caramel sphere with white chocolate cage and frozen white chocolate soil
2008 Punch Noble Riesling Berrys Creek Vineyard Gippsland, Victoria

BISCUIT AU CHOCOLAT
Michel Bras' classic self-saucing chocolate biscuit with chocolate sauce, milk powder and iced double cream
NV Alvear Pedro Ximenez Solera 1927 Montilla Moriles Cordoba, Spain

NOTRE SÉLECTION DE CAFÉS, THÉS, INFUSIONS ET PETITS-FOURS
A selection of coffee, teas, infusions and petits-fours

CHOCOLATS À SAVOURER À LA MAISON
Handmade chocolates to take home

No comments:

Post a Comment